Monday, March 3, 2008

What Type Of Hairstyle Does Cat Woman Wear

I'm beginning to have ground !!!!! Farewells

Sorry for keeping you so long without new pictures of the clinic, but to keep the custom of the end of the month, I've been working way up ^ __ ^

are now plaster the walls (sorry, Mormons, I have no checkered curtains as you like), have started to put on the floor and I think this weekend beginning to get the ceiling!! Here you have the photos .....

The waiting room

The corridor

The store

Arrangement for air conditioning in my office

floor clinic (Although it seems, is tile, not wood)

tiled floor and bathroom (the walls are going to take the same board)

Well, now those are the new features (which are numerous). This gradually and is looking a clinic! jajajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment