Friday, March 28, 2008

Sigonella Italy Women

I like you calm



"I like you calm
because these were absent."
What beautiful lyrics,
who has ever written Neruda.

some time ago, not understood,
but since you know, the signifciado

those words come and represent me.

is both time and shared
need
that little moment that can not hear you,
and imagine you are away.

discover so I can once again
So I love you, just think you
absent
my soul is sad in a second.

is full of disappointment,
of despair and pain,
reminds me how important you are in my life.

Only those times when you shut up,
it seems that I will not hear anymore,
in the world to me coming down,
is to re-discover my love for you. I only enough

closer, hug,
to feel and ease that feeling.
So give me all I have left to give,
as that first time three months ago.

Yes, I know maybe three months are nothing,
but for me worth a lifetime.
So much joy and peace you brought to this soul, and insurance
that you won the sky, my pretty.

In short, I like you calm,
because these were absent,
and I can dream again this time,
they never hear your voice again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment