Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bushnell Trophy 1x32? Magnifer

celebrating a golden wedding anniversary (1)

On 8 March were the golden anniversary of my grandparents and decided that I will celebrate in style on a special trip. We were invited to spend 4 days in Lanzarote to know the island and spend a few days together.

This border was one of the gifts the way you prepare and serves as an introduction to the extended family. Although I can imagine it, I tell who is who. In the first row under the large photos, of course, my grandparents, and Pepe Concha. Then the small photos in black and white are her children, in order of age, the oldest my mother (Mari ). The third row are spouses of each (that is, of course). Finally, the following two rows correspond to the grandchildren (and Ramón , which can be considered as another grandson), each under the respective parents, being off the greatest (I hope I explained well ). Just note that Carlos died as a child, the rest we continue war ^ __ ^

As a curiosity it can be seen that the second generation (my mother ) there are only 2 women while the third ( that of grandchildren) there is only one guy ......

As I was telling, we went on Thursday (day 6). We had some absence, so at least we traveled 20 ( that is not bad ). Our base of operations stood at Puerto del Carmen and from there we moved across the island, divided into 3 vans

Car 1,

car 2,

and car 3

and equipped to capture images of everything that we visited.


That if, at any time, weak encargábamos us to gather strength at each stop by the restaurant ....

As I have yet to sort collect pictures and I'm missing some of the other reporters, this weekend we continue the journey. Go preparing the suitcase we took off shortly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment