Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pokemon Silver Walk Through Walls



reading the last post of Bethlehem I have entered want to tell you something that happened last week.

if you do not know, but I work with the football team the town where I live. 2 Sundays ago to play at home. As always, when the break we went to the football field for the second half when he came, I saw that there was much commotion outside. As we approached I found one of the players who are very nervous, as if he had problems with contrast and were holding him not to start any fights ....

When I saw another guy's team asked what had happened .... And I was cold .... The brother of one of them (and cousin of that I was nervous) had an accident and died. The boy was 25 years old ..... Obviously the game was suspended.

The accident had been hunting the area and could not get the helicopter to rescue the body. Until that time was all I knew. We were a bit out there waiting for news but obviously it was too early to learn more.

On Monday morning I phoned the club president to see if he had news of the wake, funeral ..... But with the new news is my blood run cold .... The shot had left the gun of his own father .....

as you imagine stayed throughout the world ..... On Monday afternoon I was in the morgue accompanying members of the club and on Tuesday was the funeral ....

just hope that the family can get ahead, that manage to overcome this event and can gradually return to normal (within the possibilities, of course )....

0 comments:

Post a Comment