Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sanitary Disposal Signs

My hand and your hand.



My hand and your hand have decided to join.
Like the first time we did,
shared so much.

desires, thoughts, experiences.
sadness, loneliness, disappointment. Are no longer
each.
are ours.

feel the warmth of your hand,
Giving up never thought that love to get.

look at me, as always when I am watching,
questions I do not watch, you know me, and you know what I am.
stronger push of my hand,
to let me know you're there with me,
I'm not alone, I do not need to escape in my thoughts.

Your hand and my hand, it's only two things together.
is only a representation of that bridge
feelings that already unites us.

Your hand and my hand, and are just one.
may no longer remain together, but the feeling remains.
I believe in you as you believe in me. Only

forward (you), love (you) kissing (you), touch (you)
only dream about (I), hugging (I), and want to feel again,
your hand in my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment