Friday, March 14, 2008

Is There Anyrefugee Camp In Senegal

When I look into your eyes.



When I look into your eyes, I can only think
,
in all things,
that I dare not utter.

when I look in your eyes
nothing is wrong,
all is joy, fantasy
nonstop.

when I look in your eyes,
just want you to be,
dreaming these things you love,
and I could get to like.

When I look into your eyes, my eyes see
reflect
I discover myself wishing
you able to love.

When I look into your eyes, I see only
friendship
is perhaps not what I want, but I can
form.

when I look in your eyes,
desire not stop looking, but I see your joy
,
when you see him coming.

me away from you now,
and without your eyes look,
my eyes are filled with loneliness,
and sadness when walking.

When I look into your eyes ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment