Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Chikan Groping Movies

new life, new meeting



born again, looking for redemption.
forget (you) believe again in love.
aside friendship that feels like a sword,
that crosses my bare chest.

born again, find new lives,
new emotions, new souls.
I be clean, free at last.

But then again I'm sorry, I can feel your closeness
, where are you?
watch as I can, moving only the head
still can not get used to this body.

suddenly you feel closer than ever, I can not explain
. Now I feel
hands, they took me out of that place,
take me away from you, mietras feel a mixture of desolation and relief.

I see my mother, who conceived me in this life.
I can see the weariness in his face,
but better yet, I can sense their joy. I'm back
happy, and away from you.

************************************************
************************** *********************** ************************************************** *

It's been a month, so I will know my new home, my mother speaks
enough, but even I can not understand.
takes some getting used to this brain.
Apparently I'm not alone in the family, I have a sister.

************************************************ **************************** *************************************************


*************************** I can not believe what has happened,
this insurance it is revenge, not yet
forgive me my sin, love
to find another like me.

should be satisfied with its mission,
enjoyed every painful feeling inside me.
The crooked lines of God,
have determined that we are brothers.

worse than a half-friendly,
worse than an unrequited romance,
feel worse than loneliness, is knowing
you love the impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment