Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sample Speech For A Third Anniversary For A Club





The distance that separates us now,
looking for those words you said to
from looking at your face in my memory,
while the memories are mixed with fantasy.

That distance so great as physical, so small
feeling.

Unable to hear your voice,
without seeing your beautiful smile,
not feel your soft skin, without warning
your heart.

And I
convinced that there is still a long way in your way,
that we meet again,
that can again feel.

the meantime I'm content with photos,
those you left me,
photos lifeless and without passion
q are just a mirror of the q are false.

Only one image, do not you come on the heels,
prefer to avoid the sight, close your eyes, dream you
awake, imagining me
as before, as yesterday, as it will be tomorrow.

in a New Year's Eve, we
both.

In a New Year's Eve, we recognized as one
.

On a night like today, I'm missing half
me,
on a night like this,
I feel more alone than ever. Only

back to see your photos,
the association to some memory,
back to close my eyes,
waiting, waiting and dreaming our reunion.

and my rebirth.









*********************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment