Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cover Letter Visual Merchandiser Cover Letter

Valentine's Day.


Today, after so long, I
you, share joys and sorrows.

accomplishments and frustrations, which are made of them.
I wonder what you wish for?
I smiled and I answer,
"I just want to give me all your love."

thoughtful look at me and answer me:
"If I give all my love today, I give you tomorrow?"
You look surprised and I say
"And every day I give you my love?" ME

thoughtful look again, and I say,
"And if you give me all your love, that love you left for me the next day? "

I look and I smiled:
" It is all the love I have to give that at the end of the day,
surrender after all, sleep in peace to love you so.
The next day, it's only a matter of love again,
because it's a new love, to recognize and enjoy being with you. "

So I do not care that the stores say it is the day of lovers,
because for me to be with you,
every day is the day of lovers. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment