Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birthday Wishes To My Boss

The pleasure of guilt



It's been three months since the fall of the bastard.
I visit often, better or for worse is my friend.

I still feel guilty because I was the one being caught.
I have said it was my obligation, but there is still that sense of hole in my soul.

know is just the sentence ....
death penalty to be executed in ten days more.


** *********************************************
******************************************* ****** ***************************************

something very strange has occurred, another child
died in similar circumstances that the bastard did.
has opened a new line of research. There is still one
glimmer of hope for my friend.


*** ********************************************
***************************************** ******** ************************************

The bastard is back, now without leaving clues to his capture .
It is reinvestigating the case of my friend, he thinks he can be freed from guilt. ********************************************



******************************************** ***** ***************************************

My friend is free, they have released but kept under observation.
I got to talk to him, greatly changed the guilt of having caught chasing me even more.

that guilt that tells me I should not have.
Even now you want to include in a mental clinic,
even afraid to "transform" in the creature again, poor deluded
.. *************************************

*********** *************************************

**************************

Today we visit in the mental clinic,
is a little weird, but I see better side has

heard that the bastard is still killing,
and wants to go out and investigate again.
I recommend you do not,
to take your time, remember that even being watched.

I go, apparently convinced him,
still believe in me, that encourages me, as I have caught.

now I can go quiet enough to appease him.
addition, no I like having to charge him again.
The first time I'm alternative,
was too close to catch me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment