Sunday, February 10, 2008

Squashbälle Codierung

The Falling Angel.


Today I noticed once again.
Already his gaze is not the same as that first time,
their eyes are still pure, but denote sadness. Seeking

approach, but it does,
fleeing humanity,
looking not to fall into their games.

Tears falling from the sky,
torrents, but still I watch.
I soaked in water and you.
But for you, I'm still the invisible man. Who

you to sin, my angel?
human For what you drop?

warm this morning I feel more alone than ever,
your presence slowly fades away, I
makes it harder to find.

My eyes fill with tears, thinking of you.
I wish to do something for you,
but how, if do not even notice my presence.

**************************************************
** ***********************************************

***** I can not believe my eyes, angel
been falling in free fall from the sky.
falls rapidly, while crying tears of blood. Going falling

going to meet him.
run to it to prevent the scourge.
I get to reach, stretch my arms,
with all my might attempt to receive it.
But his journey did not end there,
continues into the depths of the Earth,
close to hell maybe that sin has been committed.

************************************************
**** ********************************************* *******

Today I felt his presence again.
is no longer the angel that ever was,
is human now, and is very close to me, despite
angel not recognize it,
with another form, another face, but the same eyes.
Those who look pure, but at the same time sadly.

This time I look, I recognize, discover I also
, for the first time
see my eyes, you who are old
these are ancient, you acknowledge my existence.
You approach me and say:
"I saw as I fell, tried to get me
, right?"

"You should know that it was not possible, since you made that trip
and you did it before me.
And also know that no matter what you try
ours will not be more than friendship.
you spent the same as me ,
so you know my feelings. "

"I'm not here to look for love and compassion,
just look at it, that being who gave me valuable
and I journey to hell.
You only can see, nothing more.
And I I ask, do not worry about me,
because if you do, you will get only add suffering
to your current life, remember that this life of yours is short. Your
you chose well, to find that love that trick this time.

Adios, Rafael, we will be in this or maybe the next life "

********************************
********************* **************************** *************************

Even time passes and do not understand how you read me so easily, however there
something you do not know, because I never found
the love in this life,
is because love was you, and since that time.
That was my sin, who made my journey to undertake,
How to not get it yet?
Nevertheless, while not really know me.
still do not know me after all this time.

................. I'm still your man invisible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment