Thursday, February 14, 2008

Aqua-tech Power Filter Install

..... First photos

First of all, apologize for having so neglected ..... Not that the work is not progressing, by contrast, is going smoothly, but it will finish me nerves .....

Among other things he had to do, had to relocate the boiler (for those who do not know, the place is just below my house, it was my old garage). Well, thanks to the plumber I have had 3 days without heat or hot water !!!!!! I was clear that in a day would be complicated to be done, but do not tell me you can not give an account before 6 pm on day 2 you are missing a meeting paramount to the gas line and that without it can not connect!! When I came to work at 9 pm and told me my boy almost go looking for your home and bring your ears! We shot 3 days with the house at 16 degrees and that, according to the plumber, was not very cold ..... Anyway, since yesterday we have the house warm again.

On the other hand, I am from one place to another looking for materials. I have already seen the floors and bathroom tiles, we bought some lamps, the sink and toilet rooms, almost my turn to change the bathroom because they did not comply with the measures required by the issue of wheelchair, but it is solved too; and I have made my office window, go with glass block bricks mixing with transparent color (photos this weekend, as promised), I have asked several estimates for the doors of the rooms and I have already ordered the outer wall (the window, so to speak)

And the best news I reserve for the final ...... Finally, after 8 months of waiting and searching .... Ramon has found work! At the time I did not count anything because it was not a nice thing. In June, he was thrown out of work because it did not meet the objectives ( official version), for winning a lot, took some time and the company went from bad to worse (real version ). The fact is that after many interviews, to reach the final stage of selection process and stay in doors, on Tuesday began working in a company as technical office responsible (if I remember correctly), with 7 people charge and also close to home ( Ignacio is back to its origins, is in Torrejón again! ). So as charged by the first payroll owes me a meal surprise, that I have been talking since he was unemployed and he promised to find a job when

^ __ ^ This weekend I put photos, do not think I forgot, what happens is that these days were not very visible progress (end of building walls, plugging holes ...) but now there are more things to do, so stay tuned !!!!!

PS I forgot ... I've changed my look, I am now brunette!! The pictures also this weekend .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment