Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How To Slip Into A Coma

The Scorpion.



My life is everything that feeds my thirst
, because it generates
sin.
My desires are the only thing I care
No shame, no guilt, there is nothing there. Look well
my face,
you sell it without hesitation.

In myself, I focus on that,
There is nothing more, never has been. And
dream
left alone with the sadness, the madness of my being. Look
While my soul,
is black as coal like a bullet hole.

My lies, to reach the shore
The enlarged and nothing else,
My hopes, to be stolen from me,
Everything you love will soon betray him.
look good in my past,
I felt pain can not be overcome.


As I get on your back, I promise not to click,
tell you everything you want to hear and not mean anything.
'll treat you like a dog, while shooting my poison,
You pretend not to know that I am a scorpion. **********************************************



**********

0 comments:

Post a Comment