Saturday, April 26, 2008

Is It Safe To Close Your Eyes On A Sunbed

Goodbye, beautiful. Photographs



Finally the hills are no longer seen
They used to love with much to lose
shielded his eyes just a moment,
and everything was in ruins.

close my eyes for redemption,
looking to remove your gaze from me, because now your eyes
hurt me,
something I never thought would happen.

I hope you understand, nothing personal,
is just that I can not see you as they once did,
just a moment I closed my eyes and put my face
red with my blood.

As a rope around my heart drowned
eternity away again, as I feel
funeral bells increasingly strong.

the tree is not leaving flowers,
but the flower that forsakes the tree,
Someday will learn to love these scars, still fresh
the red sword-fury of your words. Some

you heard what I said?
ever read what I wrote?
ever listen to what we played?
ever let what the world said?

come too far, just to feel your anger?
played only to be pawns in the game?
How blind can you be, do not you see?
chose the long road, but I'll be waiting.

Bye, bye beautiful.
bye, bye beautiful.

Die, die beautiful.





******************************************** *****************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment