Monday, April 25, 2011

Kates Playgrond Freee3g

Over the years I have left to live ... .

long, long, long time, when these parts, they got the straps, mesh, combed hair, huge glasses, the sincamil, we spent a Transition and a coup, a World Cup where the scene was most, the crystal ball, Alaska , playing in the street, bike, cassette tapes ,...., when all this was summed up in the 80 , I came along: D

has its birth in the best grace period and not having lived because 90 was my actual years, and that caught me too small.


Well I am now officially a viejuna, I arrived 25 The quarter-century, 30-way freefall XD and I like to paint it, the girl's face, the same ideas, with my mistakes, my sorrows and my joys, with many roads traveled, more experienced ... basically me with a few more years intentanto see things differently, do things as I would sometimes feel lost, trying to fulfill the things proposed, with the goals I wanted met before this date that have not happened but will, trying new peaks which are now unattainable, but with time everything is true, see my errors were not in vain, ultimately feel that it was worth the trip and do not realize that wasted time or I hope so.
As you can notice, I want the whole world found out that my birthday, which this year if I care to meet them, it is spring, which is in April (water mil), where more people are born or at least most people I know, we are the dust of summer heat, which is a special day even if it's Tuesday, it is Passover, I'm going to hold more days a gypsy wedding and of course I like to congratulate, who remember me. This could be a EGO post with all the letters lol that is not an obligation but still congratulate me put it this way, the 4 winds, is that you do not see da bad vibes that your birthday coincides with the anniversary of Chernobyl nuclear disaster most to him in Japan, and everyone agreed that, because as no.

Well as I did my last year gifts, you can give me the same thing, that one is not prim and and is very grateful

XD And you know that if I pilláis here, at Valencia, I invite you to a XD copichuelas


And you have some little songs that sounded by the day, by April or so I jijiji



0 comments:

Post a Comment