Sunday, May 1, 2011

Normal Blood Work Show Hiv?

When I raise my head to just meet you - Around the world

Long time had not posted in the group around the world, this month the theme is contrapicado from bottom to top. Lately I've been very inspired, many of them already have a time, removing some of the second wall and is not that I like too, but I wanted to publish, is that it evolved into the pictures and I may be lazy, so I have not posted in previous months XD

1. Soledad , 2. Torre , 3. P1020134 4. Place of Gozo 5. Tudela 6. London




Click on the links if you want to enlarge


hehe good thing this holiday season, it's back to the origins, the people of your hatred and love, sleep like a log without noise and recessed below the sheets and blankets, eating goodies and walk when the rain lets: D

As my cousin, this is the Windows XD seudopantalla

Spend an afternoon loitering in a my favorite cities, and eating ice cream while it's cold and raining, it is the best ice cream in Cuenca (on Avenida wheelwrights if someone runs jejej)



And since I am and as I said teach Loqueven had given me, I put as Paraguay, which has been many things but I've loved: D

frames are magnetized so that photos look
Polaroid camera
photography books on the library Company Snapshot Polaroid, very cool
truth

There is a gift on the way, and they did not know that camera had a reel for my Polaroid, well of my father, that since the factory closed, had finished in photo shops and now it has been a distinct group , The Impossible Project and resold to a trickle, when you already have some fotillo show: D
To + info

Finally my new musical discovery, a beauty song

0 comments:

Post a Comment