Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cervical Lordosis Images





When the sun does that tightens and warmth that encourages you to leave home, it is best to ignore it. And on this occasion he played rugby yesterday.
The rugby was not a sport that I draw much attention, not so good ....., if there is interest especially when Christmas comes and timetables, by God! few muscles firmly planted on these bodies jajajaj XD mountain.
Well the fact is that some time not too long I'm fond of, because you have to go to encourage the family and it touches, and in between games I'm getting the hang of the game.
At first only look at raw playing, but you get used to it if it is wrong when I know to make tackles, they fly and is quite literally stunning, but it is a very strategic game and I like it a lot and scream and insult especially glad that and then as friends.





old saying now British football is a game for gentlemen played by villains and rugby is a game played by gentlemen villains.

Today this song because I can not get out of my head and car and I like it ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment