Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guide For Pokemon Shiny Gold

Dreaming of past times Mêlée


Today marks the 80 anniversary of the proclamation of the 2nd Republic, a historic moment in my opinion almost more important than the period of the transition because it marked the revival of true freedom, the equality among social groups that existed in Europe and that came late to Spain. Ideas and facts that had many struggles to be accepted, because as it is now, everyone wanted to impose their truths and laws and that in a country like ours, at that time was difficult. I was always interested to know what happened in those years and that led to the war it took place civil, look at all aspects, all the ideas that created a government that until then had not existed (well I think that the 1 st Republic and the dictatorship of Primo de Rivera, or attempted, a hint of something I think). I always thought that the Republic was a good concept, born evil, inherited much of the past interests (colonies become independent, economic crisis, rigging, chieftaincies. Etc. ..) and too radical thoughts raised by the new movements and avant-garde art (the Futurism gave way or inspired communism.) A country almost 100% agricultural landowner and the arrival of the industrial revolution was like a bucket of cold water, as as they say they caught with their pants down, and knew not get along that modernization and the exodus of farmers to cities so there was more social difference and poverty.
must consider that policy not only live a country but its economy and industrial developments are created, and at that time Spain was a hotbed of new industry it somo powerful steel, but light years ahead of European cities .
The Republic triumphed, because people got tired of waiting, of being quiet, of being permissive with their masters, to see their work is not going anywhere, they wanted something better in their lives and the most important democratically chose. My grandparents lived
beginning and its consequences have not had great things, we must take into account that people are not as experienced in large cities and in the end everything stayed the same or almost worse, because of envy among people and religious mentality, brought problems rather than freedoms

If there were a referendum now, the truth is that I could not choose, do not consider myself Republican, Democratic and all now, things are quite different from that time, but not it would look bad, that's why we have the right to vote, but to me the king of now I like him, I must confess.

This is a difficult issue to address, I am not a historian, I am not rigorous, not accurate, I only interested in these issues that seem to be taboo even after so many years is my opinion, which of course is longer, but this is difficult to comment jejej

0 comments:

Post a Comment