Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Beauty Salons Slogans

Where the lights are hidden



Looking for a place to come, a place where love
,
I found this place, full of passion
.

Here I can be myself,
openly, no rules,
without anyone seeing me,
no one sees us.

unbridled passion is unleashed,
just feel your body, with that fine roze
bringing my senses,
and blows my emotions.

feel every sensation of your body,
between sweat and euphoria,
your soft moans,
flying my mind.

With a war in my head,
between continuing or stopping,
just see you, the decision already taken,
even think about leaving you, not a single second.

I see our reflection,
that is cloudy, blurry, but only
steam
expelling the two are no longer two but one.

We walked away from that place, where only come
lovers,
where you avoid being seen, at bottom,
where the lights are hidden.





******************************************** *******

0 comments:

Post a Comment