Thursday, July 24, 2008

Creamy Cervical Mucus In Luteal Phase

Heaven or Hell?



Joy or sadness, happiness or disappointment
,
share in or out,
in heaven or hell.

Spending time with you,
still do not know if it's good or bad, there is only
joy being with you, without you start
recrimination.

Enjoy a day with you,
is walking through the sky,
but then remember,
that this is not my right.

From there it fall to hell, you burn me
everything inside,
in sadness and I stay,
to know that nothing is certain.

Ilusion and only that, what I feel today
inside,
my head says "leave it" should
him off.

How to do if I confused
in your embrace I'm lost,
your scent invades me
and get back to heaven.

no longer whether heaven or hell, what today
suffer,
seems the sky at times,
when looking for a consolation. Maybe

follow my own advice, and keep your distance
,
but I do not give up,
because your my catch me.

'll keep living this
between heaven and hell,
not know if it is right,
without knowing anything specific.

With a war in my head, I keep everything
no excuses,
not the time to speak,
only ashes remain.

keep thinking and thinking, ideas or anything
not clear, and all I
this tired,
while I was stunned.

again remember your smell, your eyes
overwhelms me,
I turn and I go,
in heaven and hell.




0 comments:

Post a Comment