Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chetana Mysore Malliga





Path through unknown places, some familiar faces looking
,
not find anyone to talk
to vent.

I look up, seeking light find
I can see only darkness, clouds of illusion
,
which also darken.

Wishing you were here,
to restore the environment,
numbs me and imprison me,
against the walls that once built.

Locked in my prison now,
glass, looking not express the emotions
haunt me, and I
leak.

water begins to fall,
slowly, almost not wanting to fall,
look at the sky, without any name
appoint
as the name I want to say, it will not come
.

I wish you were here,
merges light and away from me,
in darkness I used to live,
and heat in your eyes makes me ill.

However, I will not flee,
want you to live, but as water
,
also avoids me.

I see the water running, I see the water falling
,
to iguas that tears in my face
want to give.

see my smiling face, but my soul cries
nonstop
because you joy, and while you who does suffer
or if you no longer want to fight.

Maybe I should run away, perhaps I should leave
, perhaps I should
out,
may no longer want .......

Under my face contorted,
feel the moist heat of the tears that fall
like another raindrop
still raining in my soul. *********************************************



0 comments:

Post a Comment