Sunday, July 6, 2008

Age Of Empires Age Of Kings 2.0a No Cd

will heat ..... Pride and Prejudice

But I am more uncertain than ever, so this mini-post is for you to know that I'm still alive .... What happens is that my neurons are on strike and not give me ideas to write .... I hope that this will improve a bit but this step because I feel posters is looking down the street ... jajajaja

take this opportunity to show you some pictures of how he left the clinic, but I still open, I need to pay a surveyor for a company, I fix a water pipe that I drilled the other day ... And the happy health inspection. come on, which I'm afraid that until September things will not change too much, because what works in this country in the warmer months ....

View from the clinic entrance

My office, from the door

and from behind the table

The entry of the 2 treatment rooms

My room (I have the new table, but it came after the photos ...)

And finally, the bathroom (before the disaster of the pipe)

First of all, and although I know, many thanks to my father for making me the pictures, mounting, and retouching to make everything look bigger / pretty / full of stuff that is actually, you know, is what has devoted to advertising ... jajajajaja

I said, I hope to shake off the laziness quickly and retake the pace in the blog ....

FORWARD THANK YOU ALL THERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment