Sunday, May 8, 2011

Milena Velbaand Samnta Claus

Minimal Stories - Knowing it was worse than





one wish, I whisper a song that always seemed so sad, describing my life in 6 verses. Urquijo that song, that I got goosebumps. I always said you would have been a groupie flag at 80, although the songs supisiese me halfway, I do not mind at all, because everything he did and I stayed well. What goes through my hands and my life is sometime paragraph pending a final coherent, or just a simple end, full stop. Everything was left incomplete, yours and mine, so all these things come to those sad words of a sad person, because basically it is easier to live and to meet the challenges. Do not miss it, because it would be harder to recall, but sometimes and only sometimes, you're coming through my heart, hitting the target without effort.



(I've always thought this song was a story too painful, unrequited love and self-destruction, to give everything and see all lost, inspiration today, Quique Gonzalez also made a great version of this song from a poem Luis GarcĂ­a Montero)

0 comments:

Post a Comment