Saturday, October 3, 2009

Expert Choice คือ





Once again, I'm in the midst of this eternal struggle.
A struggle between right and wrong.
between duty and love. Between good and evil.

Once again I am overwhelmed by the power of this struggle, which scatters
constant power, powerful,
but my soul is no longer able to mitigate.

As a role in the ocean, Sinet qu I sink into my emotions, but feel
quisisera, because of the pain in me, such is the sadness
accumulated do not know if it is able to cope much more.

A demon enters the scene dressed as angel, tell me tender things
just to lower my guard, once I left exposed,
launches me straight to the feeling murderous dagger.

Once again I have fallen into their trap, my soul apart,
step by step, every second, beat by beat.
only desolation and emptiness left in me. Later

angel appears, the real, I am encouraged by his words,
full of compassion and tenderness, but not able to heal these wounds.
Just listen to my moans and tries to encourage me.

may already be too late ... Demon does its job effectively.
Angel always says to me that the devil only acquires I leave it to poruqe.
But how to avoid it if the feeling is the strongest? Angel and Demon

tell me things, both respectable, but as opposed
like water and oil. Angel and Demon
displayed, adding confusion to my mind.

Demon is removed, you know who has committed a perfect job, trying to stay
angel, but his forces are no longer sufficient.
only me, my ideas and thoughts in constant motion.

The problem is that among so much movement, I move not only stalled,
again and again in the same place, and when I move,
all I get is returning to the source.

Fatigue and sadness and attack me,
not even hard, because I see defeated,
that I should be easier prey for them.

And now I close my eyes and see them again
, angel and devil,
but not with me .... **********************************************



**********************

0 comments:

Post a Comment