Monday, May 25, 2009

Rca Flyback Replacement

Reconciliations

Music has always been very present in my life, strange thing was that I was at my parents and music in my room did not sound as if there was anyone else at home ... I liked a bit of everything I admit that my musical tastes are varied, but it has always been more a favorite that other ...

The fact is that when I went to live with Ramon, because our musical tastes are the most opposed (and it looks complicated, but it is), stop listening to much music ... When I was alone at home or on journeys to work for if, but when both, as we decided we did not chose to put on TV, jejejeje

On Valentine gift me an iPod (green, cutest ....) do not know if it was because at that time wanted to have one or the color, which I love, has been turning my constant companion and each Once you leave home, whether shopping, when I go running or because if the music becomes a part of my life and I feel complete with the melody filled my ears ... To celebrate this

reconciliation in the last post I've been writing since some of my recent discoveries ... And obviously, I'm not going to be less ... Enjoy the week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment