Saturday, February 21, 2009

Side Effects Of St.dalfour Cream

In a sea of \u200b\u200bturmoil still raining



Lost among rocks,
no light on the horizon,
lost in the feelings that I got faulty
to the north.

tired and sickly,
hope this time, but it gives me chills

think that is already dead.

I go and walk away, hesitating
every word,

maybe at some point that your heart is open.

feel the waves,
increasingly stronger, and now
,
not trust my luck. In a place

dream, it was only

thinking despite distraction,
until I was dreaming.

In a sea of \u200b\u200bturmoil,
feel an emptiness in my soul tells me that
,
"she does not love you."

few days have passed, and the feeling grows
,
this time I hope
just vanishes.

The sea is more dense,
the feeling is stronger, while my heart
shouted,
"say what you feel"

0 comments:

Post a Comment