Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How To Open Luggage Combination Lock

website

Thanks to a guy on the football team where I work, making websites, I managed to finally have an internet presence. For now the site is very simple, just enough so that someone looking for a physio in Alovera can find me also, not only my competence; D

By the time we solve a few technical problems will be address final (hopefully today or tomorrow) but for now has given me a little hole in the team's web
The page is in his final address, although the link is in the first sentence of the post, here I leave it for you can add it to your favorites: ^ __ ^
www.fisioterapiadakrion.com
I hope your comments, if you like, if you would change anything ..... You know, the usual ^ __ ^

PD If you click above the first sentence of the post going directly to the website of the clinic ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment