Saturday, January 19, 2008

Is Ther Any Way What I Watch On My Iphone Is Seen



finally find a ratillo to catch up .... I've missed a couple of important dates, So I want to mention.

On 5 January, my blog turned one year old ! Blow out the candles (with some delay) all together, okay?

Another anniversary, on 16 .... The first operation of my eyes.
For now seem to go well, but I have to go to get a review to confirm me, so I will tell you.

And now for what matters, my clinic ..... After name search, take the project and plans , the next step was to have my picture company, a logo for my business cards, my sign on the door .... Well, I have it!

opinions .... I hope

The work (if all goes well and we reached an agreement with the mason in the budget) we hope to start in February, so there is nothing left! I promise to be posting photos, quiet, jajajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment